Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Saturday

I really enjoyed Notorious. A great picture about the Life of Chris Wallace. Gravy a excellent job playing BIG. Sounding more like BIG when spoke versus when rapping. Angela Bassett became Ms. Wallace bringing maturity and experience to the cast. Derek Luke one of my favorite actors right now, had the diddy dance down. He did a good job. Naturi from 3LW...remember them? I didn't know it was her, until GM said something and I still didn't think it was her. I had to IMDB her when i got home. She looked like Kim and sounded like Kim..great job. Great Job!!!  Marc John Jefferies...young 50...from Losing Isiah...really shows you what young Cease was like...I already know Cease is a funny dude. Jefferies had to grow up alot to play this role. Anthony Mackie as 2pac...i thought he was pretty good...but other disagree. I personally think it is almost always harder to play a Non Fictional character. I mean in a 2pac movie...I probably wouldn't choose Mackie...Derek Luke before Mackie but for a Biggie movie he played Pac. 
If you haven't seen it yet. Go See It. 

Syracuse is playing good ball right now....ranked #8 just being 12th ranked Notre Dame. But Syracuse real test comes on monday night at 7pm when they meet Number 1 ranked Pitt. 
Next up is Texas A&M vs Oklahoma....Blake Griffin is a monster. Similar to Mike Beasley.
I think OK will pull this one out on the road. Griffin 28 & 12 with maybe 5 blocks
After that! Pitt at Louisville. Great test for the Panthers. But The Oakland Zoo will still hold 
it down. Pitt Rolls on. Blair 22 & 11. Fields 17 & 11 Young 28
Then UNC vs Miami....Tar Heels will smash out. Hanbourgh another double double 

I CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW!!!!!!!

- Enjoy Your Saturday



Something to ride to for the day........

No comments: