Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Dream Girl Part 2

I hope that you all have read Part 1 first before reading this entry.....

I continue to think about my dream girl...

Last night i went out and shoot pool and drank beer with my homies....My dream girl would be down with this...Not just the shooting pool and drinking beer part but hanging with my homies....Alot of females be selfish with they man and don't want him to spend time with his boys or don't want to spend time with him and his boys...
My dream girl wouldn't mind going out wit me and my boys and would actually want to go out with us.

Ms. Marvel......
My dream gurl can't be average...average gets boring....I'd get bored. My dream gurl would have to have me be like damn....shes amazing...Creative...Multitalented....Whatever it may be....Master business woman...something that makes me marvel at her....Something that I can brag about to my friends and family...my dream gurl does this or can do this or ...ya know....
Gotta have that Ms. Marvel in you..

Virtous Woman...
Every man wants a woman of virtue....or atleast I do.
Patience is a virtue....my dream gurl will be patient....
My dream gurl will have morals...integrity...ethics....and stand by them...and i will respect them and her.
My dream gurl will have standards...high standards....not too high but not low...
She has to know whats right....and has to know the right things to do..

So my dream gurl can think on her own...My dream gurl wouldn't have to consult with me for everything that she has to do or decide....I'm not saying i don't want my gurl to call and ask me for advice or my opinion because my dream gurl will value and respect my opinion. But she should be able to stand on her own and do her. That whole helpless thing...that isn't my steez...thats old fashioned...Thats not me.

My dream gurl should be understanding...I need her to understand me...and understand my story.
Along with being understand..my dream gurl will be rational.

Supportive...my dream gurl will be supportive to me...as well as her family and friends....

Speaking of supportive...my dream gurl will understand the struggle that we are going through as a people and she should be assisting in that struggle...or supporting me as I help with the struggle...

Lets get this down now....My Dream gurl will be nice....a nice person.
I should be able to leave you with my friends and family and they say she is soo nice.
Not too nice...Not a doormat....But a nice person....
But my dream gurl will know when to say no and put her foot down...when necessary....

My Dream Gurl's Dreams....

I have BIG dreams...i plan to do alot and accomplish even more.....And i want my dream gurl to have big dreams too...Dreams that we can accomplish together....dreams that she can help me achieve and I can help her achieve.
I don't want my dream gurl to live or die by my dreams....I can't be the only person reaching for the stars...
Ms. Marvel has to reach for the stars too....

This is the second part of my Dream Gurl also known as Ms. Marvel

As I sit here watchin My Girl....a movie I haven't seen in more than 10 years...I see this movie alot different now...Like i said in part 1...my dream gurl has to be my bestfriend...we should be able to do anything and everything together...and really know the value of each other....

Stay tuned for Part 3 & Part 4 maybe...

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: