Friday, May 8, 2009

The Dream Girl Part 1

So Last night i thought about who my dream girl would be...


  • I kinda think I met her.....but we don't talk enough for me to figure out...


    So.....this is my Dream Girl...

    Lets start with the physical..
    I'm not one of those guys who has a preference on complexion...no willie lynch..here...anyway.
    She can be light skin the most brown brown skin or dark chocolate complexed...it doesn't matter. Thats not important...i love em all.
    Lips...I pay alot of attention to lips...I Love lips...so my dream gurl...needs to have a pair of full, sexy lips..
    very very kissable.
    A beautiful smile..a smile that will make me smile...
    As a former breast man...im still a fan of breast...big but not toooo big..feel me?
    I like thick gurls... Ladies...you are all not thick..some are a lil more than thick...i know yall need love too, but thats not M.
    But i wanna be able to hold on to you...feel me?
    We all know what too much ass is....Angel Luv....i could deal with...fa sho! But nothing more than that...
    Your jeans gotta fill out tho...Gotta look good in a dress....Gotta have the fanner..
    Legs..I love legs too...Gotta have sexy legs...
    Long legs are nice...so we get to height...Height doesn't matter that much to me either. I love shorter gurls but i have a thing for taller gurls too. So any where between 5'0 and 6'3..
    And my dream gurl will have pretty feet...i don't have a foot fetish or anything..but i'll rub ur feet after a long day...so she should have pretty feet.

    I'm not superfical...but my dream has to be nice to look at...very easy on the eyes...i wanna be able to look at you through dinner and wake up to your face every morning.

    Now...
    My dream gurl will be a around the way gurl....yall kno the ll song..
    She has to be able to go everywhere with me...so she can hang with me when i come back to my hood and she could come to the networking cocktail party and go to the black tie gala at the white house and be able to handle her self in all 3 environments...cuz i can so...she has to be able to do the same.

    She has to be able to dress the part for all 3 occasions also...she has to be fly..fa real fly...very fashionable.

    My dream gurl will have a sense of humor...i love laughing and she should be able to make me laugh and i hope i can make her laugh..i find humor in almost everything and she should also...

    Very needs to very open minded to everything....everything...

    I'm very ecletic, so my dream gurl should have a vast taste in music..i love all kinds of music...so she should too or be open to listten to all kinds of music..

    I love all kinds of movies and she should be open minded to watching all kinds of movies.

    I love going to the museum and visiting landmarks and stuff like that..she should be interested in that.

    My dream gurl should have a truth thirst for knowledge..like i do.

    She should read or want to read alot..

    I'd love for my dream girl to be very intelligent...most dudes are intimidated by a smart woman..not I! I'd love for my dream gurl to be able to teach me new things...hint my thirst for knowledge...I want us to learn things together...I want to be able to consult my dream gurl on any decision I make and she have an intelligent answer or be able to provide insight for me...




    I have so much more to my dream gurl....this is Part 1 of a 2 Part..maybe 3 part....entry...

    Stay tuned...

    Good night

    Before I go.. I'm watchin Trojan War...a very funny movie...u should check it out.
    But in the movie..this best friend is attracted to the friend and not the other gurl...I'd love for my dream gurl to be my bestfriend too....Well she has to be my bestfriend...


No comments: