Monday, February 2, 2009

World Champs

Photobucket

Words really can't express the joy I feel....As I sat on my living 
room floor watching every play.I gained a great sense of pride 
in my steelers. The way both offense and defense performed 
made me even prouder than I already was to be a 
Pittsburgh Steelers Fan.
All i really can say is i told you so! I told you all all year that the steelers were the team.
The team with the hardest schedule in the NFL...only losing 4 
games. The only team to take advantage of a first round bye and home field advantage.
Made it to the Super bowl and won...
I told you so.

Props to the Cardinals for playing a great game and 
never giving up.
Warner had a great game..so did Fitz. I'm proud of you guys too.
NO ONE thought you get where you all got. 
And you almost did the impossible.
Much Respect. You'll be back..I know you will.

I spent an entire commercial in prayer after the Cardinals took the lead.
My prayers were answered and the offense of the Steelers executed
a championship winning 2 minute drill.
Ben was flawless. Santonio was in the zone.

I don't have much to say about the game but besides last year...
This superbowl was one of the best i've seen in a long time.
Many are already calling it the greatest super bowl ever played.
Those that say that i'm not going to argue with.
It was a classical and will go down in history.

I wish I could be in Pittsburgh tomorrow for the parade!
I know its going to be crazy.

I really still can't believe it...it still has to soak in...
So expect future blogs....

Below are some of my favorite pics from last night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Greatest Play In Super Bowl History.....
Defensive Player of the year...
Defensive Play of the year...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Game Winner...
Photobucket
chalk throw
Shouts to King James!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Foote and Farrior

No comments: