Sunday, August 29, 2010

We The Future

Yesterday was quite an eventful day. After a studio session with ShaD at Ya Momz House studio in East Liberty with CLG, DC, The brothers Dame and Kellen. I got a call from Golden telling me that He, B. Westbrook and my bro from like 3rd grade Eugene Jarvis were going to get a bite to eat before Gene went back to Kent State for the beginning of their season. After some good food with shitty service at Royal Caribbean, we sat around and had some good laughs and caught up on a lot. After leaving the restaurant, I needed to shoot some shots for a guerilla video i'm making of lead single from ShaD, Sleepers; I decided to just film what was going down. And the result...is We The Future....see below



We The Future from Leonardo Lauren on Vimeo.

No comments: