Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Drake- Find Your Love

Many say this movie reminds them of "Shottas" i guess it does kinda. But why is that? Because of the fact it takes place in Jamaica? I guess thats what it is....
But Drake shoulda listened to homie in the beginning of the video for real for real.
I know where he was coming from tho. In that situation I may have done the same thing, especially if she look the way gurly in this video looked. Oh Man!

Enjoy!!!!!






Sad ending tho. A love should never end that way. But it does end this way more than we know or want to know.
Videos like this will make a dude scared to love.

But on a high note! This video made me like this song even more. It was just alright before but now i like it!
Good videos have the ability to do that, because this has happened to me before.

Slow but surely...the Jones Street Journal is back...bear with me

Water

Also I must say that today in 1981, The Legend Robert Nasta Marley, simply know as Bob Marley was called back to the father.

Peace and Blessings to Bob Marley for his efforts to free and unify the whole world. His contributions rang loudest in Jamaica but were felt all over the world.

His music as touched me and has been inspiration, motivation and an escape for me and will continue to serve these purposes.

RESPECT!

No comments: