Monday, March 9, 2009

R.I.P. Christopher "Frank White" Wallace May 21, 1972- March 9, 1997

Better known as "The Notorious B.I.G." 
On this day 12 years ago, A man that many considered the greatest rapper of all time was shot and killed. 
As Canibus said " The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th, God Bless his soul, Rest in Peace Big; because of you I know what beef is." 

In my opinion, I feel like Big is the greatest. Some my disagree. 

Ready to Die is not just one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever made but albums Period! 

Life After Death was a two disc release with both albums being better than most artist single disc and is also a Hip Hop Classic

Imagine if Big was still here...most of these rappers wouldn't be around....

This blog post is to pay my respects to The Notorious 

R.I.P. 

B.I.G.










No comments: